|Unlimited sizes and half-sizes
in 3.33mm stages.
|15 possible widths
in 5mm stages.
|SENSITIVITY RESPECTED||Clearing of rigid parts|
0th Width.........7th Width.........14th Width
|IMPORTANT: If our practice has strong similarities with orthopaedics, it is in no way a medical service.
We bring to this field only one recognized preventive action, and always very appreciated our customers.
This product is thus addressed to GENERAL PUBLIC.
( Strong malformations, articulatory stiffness, orthopaedic equipment and insoles: DO NOT APPLY ! )
WHAT IS A GOOD SHOE ?
For the general public, the conditions of a good shoe generally answer three principal criteria :
Quality ensured by the "top" price
These generally accepted ideas however prove misleading almost in their totality!
In effect, a shoe which does not support the foot is in 80% of the cases
a shoe which is not in harmony with the foot..
Thus, The very same well fitting, cheap product under identical conditions of use will be able to last :
1 month with the foot (particularly broad) of a person X
1 year with the foot (of standard width) of a person Y
Why? Because the foot of the person Y corresponds to the last on which the shoe was worked
and no discomfort will be noted in this case.
In the same way, the lifespan of a well fitting, well made, expensive product will be able to be evaluated roughly with:
2 years with the foot of person X
5 years with the foot of the person Y
However, there will be DANGER to the foot of person X subjected for this time
to the constraints of a shoe which has to stretch.
ATTENTION in this case! cause a little bit sometimes, there is an
IMPAIRMENT - BRIEF or MORE OR LESS LONG-TERM
And the "very good shoe" is transformed into a cunning instrument of unforeseeable affliction.
|EVEN A VERY COMFORTABLE SHOE EVEN
MEDICALLY CERTIFIED CAN AFFECT
YOUR FOOT IF IT IS NOT SUITABLE.
Over thirty working years, our observations reveal that more than 75% of people
are not fitted with their measurements. Official studies show in addition that
60% of the women are fitted too short, and 60% of the men are fitted too narrow.
|THE FOOT OF EVERYONE CANNOT CORRESPOND TO A STANDARD MOULD
IF IT IS CONSTRAINED, IT WILL BE DAMAGED IN ALL CASES.
CONSEQUENCES : Flourishing prescription of belated orthopaedic insoles,
…or for some : wearing of loose shoes starting from around the age of fifty
Examples of current deteriorations in the very long term :
- A half-size too small ( generally so that the shoe stays on the thin foot ) will be enough to gradually create a hallux valgus (bunion) which will have no other remedy than surgery.
- A size too big ( generally to accommodate a wider foot ) will be enough to anticipate fallen arches of the foot and to develop serious atomic consequences from them.
|DON'T ACCEPT ANYMORE
THE SHOE WHICH "GIVES" !
CAUSE IT'S YOUR FOOT
WHICH ENDS UP "GIVING"…
>>>>>> MADE TO MEASURE: AN INTELLIGENT CHOICE ! <<<<<<
INCIDENCES OF A BADLY FITTING SHOE
TOO LONG OR TOO BROAD :
- Excessive mobility and spreading out of the foot inside the shoe.
- Bad support of the articulations compared to the arch, risks of fallen arches and of tendonitis.
- Development of calluses, corns, etc…
- Insufficient heat insulation.
- Anticipated wear of the interior linings of the shoe, and also of the socks or tights.
- Wrinkling and excessive cracks of the leather of the upper.
- Abnormal impact of the sole on movement.
TOO SHORT OR TOO NARROW :
- Too great compression of the foot, possibility of irritation and long-term deformity of the toes,
development of the hallux valgus.
- Bad support of the articulations, destabilization of the ankles, the knees and the legs.
- Reduced blood circulation and bad evacuation of perspiration.
- Insufficient heat insulation (feeling of cold).
- Distortion of the stiffeners and the toecaps of the shoe.
- Stretching of the leather, the points of assembly and risks of breaks.
- Anticipated wear of the soles.
he industrial era has for more than a century